A few days ago I posted a picture of a lip look I had done using Lime Crime lipsticks and glitter. Well with the overwhelmingly positive response I got, I decided to create a picture turotial on how I was able to get the look!
What you’ll need:
1) Lip Primer
2) Concealer and Concealer brush
3) Face powder and Fan brush
4) Purple Lipstick
5) Red Lipstick
6) Nude Lipstick
7) Makeup Sponge
8) Violets Secret Weapon for lips
9) Cinema Secrets GLitter in Hollywood Glitz Garbo and Marilyn
– Start with clean lips. make sure to brush any dead skin off.
– apply Too Faced Lip primer
– Add concealer to your lips to blank out your natural color.
– with powder and a fan brush, dust powder on lips to set the concealer.
– apply purple lipstick around edges of lips. I used Poison Plum by Lime Crime.
– apply the red lipstick around the edges of the purple. its okay if it mixes in a bit. I used Mac Cosmetics in Ronnie Red.
– Apply a nude lipstick to the center of the lips. I used Coquette by Lime Crime.
– with makeup sponge, dab LIGHTLY so colors blend.
– with your concealer and brush, clean outer edges of lips.
– using Violets Secret Weapon for lips (my FAVORITE glitter adhesive) apply on lips in a dabbing motion.
– apply Garbo around where the red and purple lipsticks are, and apply marilyn in the center.
and now youre done!